Financial Scholarship Dates/Details 2014
Part I Applying for Financial Scholarships
1. See guidelines in the studylink website. http://www.studylink.govt.nz/financing-study/scholarships.html
2. Go to the www.fis.org.nz Click on Breakout program and enter your details.
3. Please note that the Breakout program is available free only on the school computers or at computers in public libraries. BreakOut is an information collection of scholarships, grants, and study awards.
4. http://www.facebook.com/BreakOutScholarships This facebook page allows you to ask questions. It also provides instructions for Aucklanders with public library cards to access the website from home or on a bus using link http://bit.ly/Aklogin
5. If you belong to one or more iwi then there may be funds that you can apply for your education or training. Check that you are registered (see iwi website or talk to a kaumatua)
Ms Dikstaal coordinates scholarship applications.