SUPPORT WITH LIFE IS HERE
FOR YOU !
You can expect a professional service
from your school counsellors.
* No judgement
* Confidential conversations (sometimes we have to involve other people in your private issues but only when there are SAFETY CONCERNS because you come first)
* Advice, information & guidance
* Respect for you, your culture, beliefs, sexuality
* Listening, encouragement, support, even fun
* Lots of ideas for how to sort stuff out yourself
* Our commitment to walk alongside you till
things feel better
or you have some answers
Nothing is too small or too BIG to come to us with.
You can bring a support person/people or come alone. You can see us for an appointment time, write us a note and put it in the envelopes on our door, email us or text the Waiora Line 022 4924672.
UNLOAD YOUR WORRIES, GET SAFE, CLEAR
SO YOU CAN LEARN.
YOU’RE WORTH IT !!!